It is quite important to watch these guidelines. Actions of individual members can have impact on our system as whole. We want to offer great service with high delivery rate, meaning if you violate this policy, we may suspend or terminate your account.
Please don’t use MailingBoss to send anything offensive, to promote anything illegal, or to harass anyone. You may not send:
- Pornography or other sexually explicit Emails
- Emails offering to sell illegal goods or services
- Emails that violate CAN-SPAM Laws
- Marketing or commercial email without user permission
We have automated systems to keep our systems clean and we consistently work on it. Here’s how you can help us and yourself:
- Don’t send spam. By “spam” we mean definition from Spamhaus website you can find here.
- Put into your Email any material that wasn’t created by you, provided for you to use, or that would violate anyone’s rights. That includes text, photos, graphics, and other content.
- Use any misleading or incorrect names, addresses, email addresses, subject lines, or other information on the Website or in any Emails created or sent using our Service.
- Set up multiple accounts for any person or entity in order to send similar content, unless you’re part of a franchise.
- Import or incorporate any of this information into any lists, emails or uploads to our servers: Social Security numbers, passwords, security credentials, or sensitive personal information of any kind.
- Host images on our servers for any purpose other than for use in your email campaigns.
Thanks for taking the time to read our Acceptable Use Policy. Happy e-mailing.